Monday, July 6, 2009

Red Sox Knitting Charts!

I love baseball, and I have been raised as a part of Red Sox Nation.

Fenway Park is so much fun, but so many of the games that I attend end up being rainy and cold, which means that I end up covering up all of my Sox gear. Who would be able to tell what team I was supporting?

My solution, make some Red Sox knits! I have not yet constructed hats/scarves with these logos, but I figured that I would make my knitting charts available for other Sox fans to enjoy.


I like the big "B" better, but it is a little large for many charts.


These Sox need some work still... Close but not quite there.

This this pattern was created by ChemKnits for your personal or charity use. This pattern is not to be replicated, sold or redistributed without permission from ChemKnits. © 2009 ChemKnits